106281 | Easy Living, Inc.
- Open your browser and go to https://secure.yourpayrollhr.com/ta/106281.login
- Type in your username which will be your fist initial and your last name all together, for example: Fred Smith would be fsmith and the password would be the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Once logged in, it will prompt you to change your password, please do so by using the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number as your Old Password and then entering a new one.
Your password must contain a minimum of 8 characters and include at least one of the following:
- Uppercase Letter
- Lowercase Letter
- An example would be: Password1$
- After changing the password to the required settings, you will be prompted to configure the Multi-Factor Authentication Settings. Up to three methods can be configured for receiving the code, as follows:
SMS Mobile #: Will be used to send codes via text message (preferred method)
Email: Will be used to send codes via email address
Voice Phone #: Will be used to send codes via phone call
The system will have pre-filled any phone or email that is already listed in your account; however if you want to use another phone/email for the purpose of receiving the code, those fields can be overwritten with new information. When done, click save. Once this step is completed, you will be logged in to the system. (If you change your email or phone number in this process, it will not replace or update information entered in your employee profile, this is used strictly for code authentication). Next time you log in, the system will list the methods you have selected in the setup process, you will be able to select one of those. The system will generate a random 6 digit code and send it to you, after entering the code; the system will validate the number and grant access to the application.
Important: If this is your-office or home computer that you will use in the future to login, you should check the box ‘R?member This Device,’ this will avoid the code requirement on future logins from ‘this computer’. Again, you should only have to enter their code once after logging in for the first time on the same device and be sure to click ‘Remember This Device.’ The code will only be necessary if a different device is used.
View Pay Statements
- Once you are logged in you will have a listing of your pay statements.
- Click on the Preview Pay Statement Icon to view your pay statement.
- Click on My Account and you will receive a drop-down menu.
- From that menu select My Current Timesheet.
Using/Navigating the Mobile App
- Go to the App Store and search for TotalHRWorks.
- Download the app and open it.
- When you first login, it will ask for your Company Number
Please enter 106281
- If you have already logged in, you will only need to enter your password.