Life Skills Trainer Employment Application
Starting Wage $10.25/hr with $100 bonus after 90 days and completion of training.
The Life Skills Trainer plays an important role in teaching to our individuals in a variety of residential and community settings. The position will be knowledgeable of personal plans and implementing their outcomes. This position is working in residential and community settings. Maintaining a healthy and safe environment will be a primary responsibility. Additional duties and responsibilities may be implemented by the ISL Coordinator or Supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have current car insurance
- Must pass a background check
- Must have a high school diploma or GED